IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING
Welcome to Sprague's online schedule change process! You can see your schedule for first semester on your Student or Parent VUE. If you want a schedule change, you must use this online process. You MUST use your Salem Keizer School District email address. If you forgot it, it's your student ID firstname.lastname@example.org ( i.e. email@example.com).
NOW is the time to:
- Request Elective changes
- Request Releases - Make sure to get the green release form completed.
- Request to Aide for a teacher - Make sure to get the orange aide form completed.
- Request to have an error fixed
- Level change or drop AP class - Write an explanation in the box for consideration.
Please make your schedule change request online and write any special instructions in the box that's provided. We will not be changing schedules for teacher preference or so you can be in classes with your friends. Our priority is to keep students with the same teacher for year long classes and give juniors and seniors release periods during times when they need them to work outside of school, etc.
- 11th and 12th grade only. You must come pick up a teacher aide form in the counseling center and have the teacher sign it. Once it’s completed, turn it into the counseling center and it will be changed.
- 11th and 12th grade only. You must come pick up a green release form in the counseling center, have your parent sign it and turn it in before it’s approved. Maximum is 3 per semester. Must be on track to graduate.
OPENINGS IN CLASSES ARE VERY LIMITED! PLEASE GIVE MULTIPLE ELECTIVE CHOICES TO SWITCH INTO AND BE PREPARED TO STAY IN YOUR CLASS.
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ELECTIVE CHANGES IS: Sept. 8th
- A master schedule with the lists of courses is on the Sprague Webpage. Click Here
- All students must take a minimum of 5 classes.
- Requests are answered in the order they are received.
- Not all requests will be honored.
- Students will receive an email with the outcome of their request once it has been processed.